Renting a projector for business needs can be a lifesaver but did you know Personal Projector Rentals can help make life easier, as well? If you're looking to make your wedding, party, or even movie night extra special, a projector rental may be just what you need. Not only does it make planning easier, but it will leave people talking about your event for days! You can rent the projector for as long or as little as you like, for only a fraction of the price you'd pay to purchase one. Below, you'll find a few ideas about how renting a projector can help make your personal event a huge success.
1. Weddings: It's always fun to share photos from the bride and groom's earlier lives or even their lives together since they began dating. Not only does it help out-of-town and distant friends and relatives connect with the couple, but it will make all of your guests laugh and cry. Either a featured slide show during your reception with background music and editorial, or just having photos projected onto the wall all throughout your reception can give your special day a special touch.
2. Movie Night: Every family has movie night! Everyone gathered around the TV, watching new releases or old favorites, can be a great way to spend time together with family members of all ages. Renting a projector can make the night even more fun. You can blow your movie up so the picture is much larger than your television or even pop some popcorn and watch your movie outside on a warm summer evening. Invite the neighbor's over and turn your yard into a drive-in theater! The possibilities are endless.
3. Birthday Parties: Depending on the age of your birthday boy or girl, a projector rental can be tons of fun at a birthday party. If you have a room full of antsy children, watching a movie can get everyone quiet and give you some downtime. But when you have a room of 20-30 kids, gathering around the TV may not be practical. A projector rental can instantly turn your living room into a movie theater. Imagine the delight when the kids see their favorite Disney Princess or Harry Potter movie playing on a large screen. If you are planning a birthday party for an older person, particular one of those "milestone" birthdays such as 50 or even 100, showing a slideshow of that person's life can be a great way for the person to reflect on their life.
4. Family Reunions: With advances in technology and transportation, families seem to be growing further apart. If your parents live in Atlanta, your sister in Miami, your brother and his family in Los Angeles, your in-laws in Chicago, and you in New York, it's hard for everyone to see each other grow-up! It's hard for grandparents, aunts and uncles to miss out on baseball games and gymnastics recitals and you're probably so busy that you don't always have time to upload photos to be emailed. Or maybe the older members of your family don't even use email. Again, a projector rental can put a smile on everyone's face. Have everyone send their favorite family photos to be part of a slideshow for your next family reunion. Together you can laugh and tell stories about the things you all missed throughout the years.
5. Sporting Events: Super Bowl parties can be tons of fun. Good times with friends and family, cheering on your favorite team and eating your favorite snacks. Everyone is gathered around the TV, watching the big game, but unless you have a large screen, you are not reaching your full watching potential. A large display can liven up the party and make you feel like you are closer to the action. Chances are, you can't run out and buy a big screen TV but you probably can afford a projector rental. With a projector rental, you can control the size of your display and make it bigger or smaller, depending on the size of your room and number of guests. This is something to keep in mind any time you have guests over to watch a big game and want to leave a great impression.
Looking for an Affordable LCD Projector Rental then call 800-736-8772 today. Ask about the newest type of projector whose appeal is "all in the mirrors" and see if a DLP Projector Rental is right for you.